Chickpea Flour Mask
Chickpea flour removes unwanted hair and prevents future growth.
Tools & Ingredients
- ½ cup chickpea flour
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon fresh cream
- ½ cup milk
- lukewarm water
- In a bowl, mix chickpea flour, turmeric powder, cream, and milk to form a paste.
- Apply to affected area in the direction of hair growth.
- Leave on 30-40 minutes.
- Using your fingers, rub gently in the opposite direction of hair growth. If the mask has dried, wet your fingers first.
- Wash with lukewarm water.
- Repeat frequently to discourage hair growth.