Home / Health & Fitness / This Is A Warning From A Mother Whose Son Almost Died Due To This Common Medicine That We Usually Use

This Is A Warning From A Mother Whose Son Almost Died Due To This Common Medicine That We Usually Use

Warning-from-a-Mother


Chicken pox is a common infection. This is a story about a woman whose son fell ill and got a chicken pox.

Like every mother, concerned about her son’s health, she consulted a doctor, who prescribed him a medicine. This medicine is regularly given during the fight against measles.  However, the doctor made a huge and unforgivable  mistake in this case.

Her son, Levis, had a fever and his chickenpox have just started spreading further. The doctor claimed that there is nothing to worry about, it’s just a normal phase.

She even took her son to 4 different doctors, but all made the same mistake.

You may not believe it, but it turned out that Levis suffered from sepsis. His whole body got infected by bacteria and he had toxins in the blood. Eventhough Ibuprofen is an anti-inflammatory therapy, it only causes the vermicelli to penetrate deeper into the body.

Thanks to her maternal instinct, and her persistence, Levis was disposed in the Children’s Hospital, and his sepsis were cured. Once he was taken there, he was prescribed his new therapy.

Hayley appeals to both pharmaceutical companies, but also all doctors to think twice before they prescribe Ibuprofen to children suffering from chicken pox.

Check Also

How-To-Shave-Your-Pubic-Area-Best-Way

This Is The Way To Shave Your Pubic Areas

    Women and men shave their public hair in order to look good. It …

1

Use Home Made Lotion To Whiten Your Skin And Remove Black Spots

Many people have skin problems like acne, pimples, dark spots, etc. Luckily, this homemade lotion …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *